USB 2.0 Type A Male to Type A Male Cable, 6 foot
Our USB A Male to A Male cable is a non-standard cable for situations when you need to connect devices that both have Type A USB 2.0 female ports. It is most often used for connecting digital cameras, printers, keyboards and other compatible devices to your computer. This 6-foot beige USB Type A to Type A Male cable has foil and braid shielding for high-speed, low-interference connectivity and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.0. It comes with CableWholesale's leading customer service and a lifetime warranty.
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with PC and Macintosh.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration.
- Supports Plug and Play specification.
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error free data transmissions